May 21st, 2022
Earn 8 CDE Credits and Learn to Master Root Canals.
Most doctors can hardly conceive the thought of performing a Molar Root Canal in an hour, much less the Root Canal, Buildup and Crown. I've been practicing dentistry for over 30 years now, and I've learned a few things along the way. Such as, what it really takes to perform efficient high quality root canal therapy. A little secret, it's not all that new stuff the big companies keep telling you that you must do, to do a good job. We'll look at the research-based information about what it really takes to do the job right and, we'll get the Buildup and Crown done at the same time. This one day, can get you looking forward to seeing those RTC’s in your schedule and add big bucks here bottom line.
- Perform predictable, painless anesthesia for root canal therapy.
- Identify why single visit Root canal therapy, buildup, and crown is preferable to multiple visits.
- Understand how rearranging the order of the procedure can increase efficiency and lead to a better clinical outcome.
- Understand how to systematize all aspects of the procedure.
- Identify how to predictably and efficiently negotiate molar canals.
- Avoid unnecessary repeated steps.
- Learn how using a endo hand piece with an apex location can help save you time
- Learn to efficiently use Oraseal (Ultradent) to seal the rubber dam
Aaron Nicholas DDS is a practicing dentist and international speaker with over 30 years of experience. He graduated from the University of Maryland Dental School. He is the founder and CEO of Monday Morning Dentistry, Smile Protection Dental Plan, The Dental Assistant School of Maryland, and Nicholas Dental Care. He is a frequent guest on dental podcasts including, The Dentalprenuer, The Relentless Dentist, Dentists, Implants and Worms and The Better Dentistry Podcast.
Attendees will receive 8 hours of CDE. 4 Lecture and 4 Participation under AGD code 330.
There are no prerequisites for this course and it is designed for General Dentists at all levels of practice.
Location: Denver, CO
Date: Saturday May 21, 2022