What if you never had to refer a patient out for an existing extraction again? What if surgical extractions were routine for you and you never had to refer them out again?
Mastering the art and science of efficient extractions is a win-win for both the patient and the clinician. Our methods allow dentists to keep surgical extractions in house and eliminate the need for your patients to visit another office.
After Efficient Extractions for the General Dentist you could easily complete 90% of the extractions that come through your office door.
In this video training, I’ll show you 13 different cases that will cover the gamut of various extraction scenarios. I will train you to think differently about the entire extraction process.
Within these cases, you will learn:
- Minimally invasive extraction techniques
- How focusing on the roots makes extractions easier
- How less flaps = faster, less painful healing
- And, most importantly, how slowing down lets you finish faster
The training includes these topics:
- The thinking behind keeping extractions “in-house”
- Setting the stage for implants in the future
- Discussion of Instrumentation. Why the doc with the most toys doesn’t necessarily win
- Determining which cases to select and which ones will eat up your time and slow down the schedule
- Why a tooth with previous root canal therapy isn’t always an automatic referral
- Patient communication before and after the procedure
- What to do when the primary anesthesia isn’t working
- How you can keep average surgical extraction time to around 20 min.
The 13 Clinical Procedures Include these Extraction Scenarios:
- Intact teeth
- Severely decayed teeth
- Fractured teeth
- Root canaled teeth
- Roots only
- Fractured roots